Spice Walk is the newly launched dining space hub located in the commercial project Bhutani Grandthum at Techzone 4, Greater Noida West. As the term denotes, Spice Walk is indeed a walk into the world of spices. The project will open up a brand new destination for family outings and corporate gatherings in the rapidly emerging destination of Greater Noida. The dining space will host world class counters of famous food chains across the world. In an attractive payment plan of 50:25:25, every investor can assure great Returns On Investments with Spice Walk.
Why Spice Walk?
Spice Walk is a hot investment opportunity in Greater Noida West. The dining spaces are part of 23 acre world class commercial project Grandthum. The developers Bhutani Infrastructure is the most premium developers in Delhi-NCR. Their portfolio holds massive scale commercial developments that have already diversified many investors’ portfolios. Any investor would be proud to get associated with a brand name like Bhutani.
Spice Walk will have its coveted address on North India’s tallest tower. The entire mixed use development will host an interesting mix of work spaces, leisure avenues, entertainment, recreational and dining spaces. The twin towers of the project will be conceived with 31 and 34 floor buildings surrounded by a healthy urban audience. Therefore the footfall is guaranteed so that leading brands will race to occupy their spot in Bhutani Grandthum.
- 25 Minute From Noida International Airport
- 1 Hour from IGI Airport
- 5 Min Drive From Noida Phase II
- 10Min Drive from NH 24
- 10Min Drive from Sector-71, Noida
- 20Min Drive from DND
- 30min Drive from Ashram Chowk
- 45min from Eastern Peripheral Expy.
- Metro Connectivity from Sector-52(Aqua Line), Sector-51(Blue Line), Noida Electronic City Sector 62, Botanical Garden, Rajeev Chowk
- Walk-in Distance from IBM, Holland Tractor, Yamaha UPSIDC, ST Micro Electronics, LG Electronics