On the sidelines of Republic Day, potential investors need to pay only 72% to book the high on demand retail spaces at Grandthum. The remaining 28% will be incurred by the builders on behalf of you. The offer will be valid and applicable for the investors who close the investments during the three days of the carnival, starting from 23 to 25th of January. In an exciting announcement, Bhutani Infrastructure will provide assured gifts for the first 72 investors who park their investments in the project which include a luxury car as well.
Don’t forget that the first 72 investors will receive assured gifts that include a car as well!
“Our Vision is to establish ‘Redmaple’ as the preferred realty company of the region by providing genuine advises to our clients on their investments and thereby build a long lasting relationship with them”.
The functionality and practicality of the world have changed with the Covid-19. Investments and diversifying portfolio has been vi
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is evaluating possibilities to notch up the connectivity between Greater Noida and Jewar Airport.